Who We Are
Alliance of Licensed Hearing Instrument Professionals
The Indiana Hearing Aid Alliance is an alliance of licensed hearing instrument professionals in Indiana, dedicated to excellence.
Our Mission Statement
- To promote the welfare of the hearing impaired and their hearing needs.
- To coordinate, promote, and advance the programs of this alliance and others in a similar profession.
- To provide a unified voice within and for those actively and principally engaged in the retail selling and fitting of hearing instruments. To provide communication among the members of the profession.
- To improve the methods of selling, fitting, and using hearing instruments, and to improve the effectiveness of such instruments.
- To establish standards of education, equipment and techniques in the fitting of hearing instruments. To sponsor and enforce among its members a code of ethical practices.
- To cooperate with the medical profession and all other ethical, professional groups engaged in aural rehabilitation. To promote and encourage an effective professional program of public education as to the benefits of using hearing instruments.
- To cooperate with the International Hearing Society in accomplishing its objectives.